Area of research：
- The effects of mechanical forces within and/or applied to a cell or parts of it, aiming to collectively address fundamental issues of mechano-biology at molecular levels, namely Mechanomics.
- M.S.Genetics, Beijing Normal University, 2011
- B.S.Biology Sciences, Lanzhou University, 2008
- Government Sponsorship Scholarship, 2008~2011 (Beijing Normal University, China)
- The third place Scholarship for Study, 2004~2007, (Lanzhou University, China)
Selected research publications:
- Wang J, Liang Q: Screening and identification of interactive proteins of INMAP. GradateStudent Annual Seminar, Key Laboratory for Cell Proliferation and Regulation Biology, 2010.12.17
- Liang Q, Luo Y, Chen Z, Lei Y, Wang J, Li Cuini, Tan T, Zheng Y, Sun L, Wang Y: An exploratory study on the effect of CrpF46 on tumor cell migration and its mechanism. Annual Conference anthology of Beijing Society for Cell Biology, 2009.12.12: 39-40.