Dr. Ning Li
Area of research:
- Binding kinetics difference of integrin Mac-1 and LFA-1 to ICAM-1
- Ph.D. Biomechanics, Institute of Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2012
- B.S. Biology,University of Science and Technology of China, 2006
- First Prize of General scholarship, Institute of Mechanics, CAS, 2007
- First Prize for progress update of Ph.D. candidate, Institute of Mechanics, CAS, 2011
Selected research publications:
- Li N., Zhang Y., Sun G.Y., and Long M. (2007). Rupture force and lifetime measurements for non-specific interactions. J. Med. Biomech., 22(1): 35-39 (in Chinese).
- Zhang Y., Sun G.Y., Lü S.Q., Li N., and Long M. (2008). Low Spring Constant Regulates P-selectin-PSGL-1 Bond Rupture. Biophys. J., 95(11): 5439-5448. PMCID: PMC2586549.
- Mao D.B., Lü S.Q., Li N., Zhang Y., and Long M. (2011). Conformational stability analyses of alpha subunit I domain of LFA-1 and Mac-1. PLoS One, 6(8): e24188. PMCID: PMC3164198.
- Li N., Mao D.B., Gong Y.X., Lü S.Q., Zhang Y., andLong M. 2012. Distinct kinetics features of LFA-1 and Mac-1 in neutrophil activation. In World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering (IFMBE Proceedings, vol 39), May 26-31, Beijing, China.
- Li N., Mao D.B., Lü S.Q., Tong C.F., Zhang Y., and Long M. 2012. Distinct binding affinities of Mac-1 and LFA-1 in neutrophil activation. J. Immunol., in revision.